PMP - Project Management Professional Boot Camp (36 PDUs)
13 JAN 2020-17 JAN 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (5 Days)
a Master the PMP® Certification Exam in 5 days. (36 PDUs)
This intensive certification course is designed to prepare candidates to pass the PMP® (Project Management Professional) Certification Exam, which is obligatory for getting the world’s most respected and globally recognized credential for certified professional Project Managers.
The PMP® Exam is based on the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Fifth Edition developed by PMI® which is adopted as an ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standard.
The course will focus on the PMBOK®, those areas specifically covered in the exam, practice exercises and quizzes, and study and test-taking tips using PMI® terminology. You will earn 36 PDUs or contact hours upon completion of this course from an authorized PMI Global Registered Education Provider, sufficient for you to sit for the PMP Exam
of PMP Credential
- PMP® credential is the profession's most prestigious and internationally recognized credential for certified professional Project Managers.
- Demonstrate that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge that can be readily applied in the workplace, and as a result you are able to command respect and a higher salary.
- Gives you a competitive edge in enhancing your career and promotion prospects.
What You'll Learn
- Focus on preparation to take the PMP or CAPM exams
- Become familiar with PMBOK terms, definitions, and processes
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
- Understand PMBOK's five process groups, nine Knowledge Areas, plus the area of Professional and Social Responsibility
- Over 600 practice questions, including a 200-question randomly-generated simulated exam
- Exercises throughout to reinforce concepts tested in the PMP and CAPM exams
Associate project managers, project leaders, project coordinators, project managers, project analysts, senior project managers, consultants, contractors, product managers, project directors, program managers, project sponsors, project stakeholders, and project team members in any industry with minimum 3 years working experience.
Participants should visit the certification section of the PMI website (www.pmi.org) to check on the prerequisites and eligibility criteria and consider on-line application for the exam before the course begins.