ITIL® Service Operation Lifecycle (SO)
07 MAY 2019-10 MAY 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (4 Days)
4-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and
methods associated with the Service Operation phase of the Service Lifecycle.
The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques
within the Service Operation stage, but not the detail of each of the
supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based
approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions
the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
What you will learn
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Operation principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all Service Operation processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Operation processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Operation and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Operation performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Operation
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Operation
A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of operation activities within the Service Lifecycle.
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate. There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
ITIL® and IT Infrastructure Library® are (registered) trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.