ITIL® Service Transition Lifecycle (ST)
04 MAR 2019-07 MAR 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (4 Days)
This ITIL® Service Transition Lifecycle (ST) 4-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Transition stage, which is designed to use an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
What You'll Learn
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Transition principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all Service Transition processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Transition processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Transition performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Transition
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Transition
Candidates for this course must hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate holder of Foundation certificate. Basic IT literacy and 2 years IT experience are highly desirable.
Typical roles include (but are not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
ITIL® and IT Infrastructure Library® are (registered) trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.