ITIL® Service Strategy Lifecycle (SS)
13 NOV 2018-16 NOV 2018 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (4 Days)
This 4-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Strategy phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Strategy stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
- At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Strategy principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all Service Strategy processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Strategy processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Strategy and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Strategy performance
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Strategy
The Service Strategy Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Strategy stage of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers involved in the management, coordination and integration of strategy activities within the Service Lifecycle.
Candidates for this course must:
- Hold an ITIL® Foundation Certificate
- There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
ITIL® and IT Infrastructure Library® are (registered) trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.