TSHOOT - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
18 NOV 2019-22 NOV 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (5 Days)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT), 5 day course includes major updates and follows
an updated blueprint. However, note that this course does not cover all items
listed on the blueprint. Some older topics have been removed or simplified,
while several new IPv6 routing topics have been added.
Course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and
technically updated. Course also introduces new type of labs, called discovery
labs. Discovery labs are instructor guided lab through which student explores
new topics in an interactive way. All labs are developed only as virtual labs.
To get the full course experience, you should cover everything, including
Introduction, Discovery labs, Summary, and Module Self-Check.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise network.
Isolate and fix the network issues that these companies id facing.
SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
Bank of POLONA Ltd.
RADULKO Transport Ltd.
This includes knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
· Layer 2 switching
- VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
- Switch security issues
· Link aggregation protocols
· Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
· Inter-VLAN routing solutions
· First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs) - HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
· Branch office operations
· Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
· Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
· Layer 3 path control
· Internal and External Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
· IPv6 Networking
Prior to attending this course students should have the knowledge of and experience with the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH) v2.0 and Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) v2.0 courses or equivalent skills and knowledge.