ITIL® Managing Professional Transition
28 OCT 2019-01 NOV 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (5 Days)
Extensive research has consistently shown that ITIL is fundamental to businesses, enables transformation and helps organizations realise value. Many organisations invest heavily in adopting and adapting ITIL into their business practices and upskilling their workforce with ITIL qualifications.
ITIL4 will help businesses navigate the new technological era, commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The speed of current breakthroughs is disrupting almost every industry on a global scale. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is marked by emerging technology in fields including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, autonomous vehicles and much more.
The ITIL4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition course and bridging examination will enable the senior ITSM practitioner who have already attained or one step away from attaining the ITIL Expert designation to attain the MP designation. It maps the ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle with ITIL4’s Service Value System and explores key concepts and practices within ITIL4.
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
▪ Understand and map differences between ITILV3 and ITIL4 models
▪ Understand the Service Value System and it’s constituent components
▪ Learn key concepts associated with ITIL4
▪ Practice exams and guided examination preparation
▪ Advise, guidance and perspectives from experienced educators and consultants
The target audience for this course and qualification are:
▪ Individuals at the management level or IT Service Management leaders and practitioners who have met the certification prerequisites and seek to learn, understand and apply ITIL4
▪ Individuals who seek the ITIL Managing Professional designation through this bridging programme.
Candidates must already achieve the ITIL Expert designation or attain at least 17 ITILV3 credits to sit the certification examination.
Differences in IT Service Management Models
▪ ITILV3 with 5 Service Lifecycle Stages, 26 Processes and 4 Functions
▪ ITIL4 with the Service Value System supported by 34 Practices
Components of Service Value System
▪ Service Value Chain
▪ ITIL Guiding Principles
▪ Dimensions of Service Management
▪ Continual Improvement
Selected concepts and discussion points from:
▪ Create, Deliver and Support
▪ Drive Stakeholder Value
▪ High Velocity IT
▪ Direct, Plan Improve
Detailed information relating to the duration, number, format, type of questions, marking schemes and pass criteria will be provided in August 2019
Participants who successfully complete the course and pass the examination will be recognized as certified with ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
This course qualifies you for the following PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
Classroom Training per category:
▪ Leadership = 6
▪ Strategic and Business Management = 12
▪ Technical Project Management = 12