ARCH v3.0 - Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures
20 AUG 2018-24 AUG 2018 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (5 Days)
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) v3.0 course is a 5 days course that enables students to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services, to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability. ARCH enables learners, applying solid Cisco network solution models and recommended design practices, to provide viable, stable enterprise internetworking solutions.
The course presents concepts and examples necessary to design converged enterprise networks. New in v3.0 is the addition of a content addressing software defined networks (SDN). Building on the Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) v3.0 course, in the ARCH course the students will learn additional aspects of modular campus design, advanced addressing and routing designs, WAN service designs, enterprise data center, and security designs.
completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
• Design internal routing for
• Design BGP routing for enterprise network
• Design enterprise WAN connectivity
• Design enterprise data center integration
• Design security services in an enterprise network
• Design QoS for optimized user experience
• Design enterprise transition to IPv6
• Design enterprise multicast network
Who Should Attend
Channel Partners, Customers, Employees
Before taking the ARCH course, learners should be familiar with: