CTDC® Online Exam Voucher
08 DEC 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (1 Days)
Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant (CTDC®) focuses on how to design an ANSI/TIA-942 compliant data center. It provides IT professionals with a clear understanding of the requirements of the ANSI/TIA-942 Standard and possible implementation variations. The syllabus covers:
- Introduction to Data Centre Facilities
- Data Centre Space Planning
- Data Centre Topologies
- Recommendations for Energy Efficiency
- Fire Resistive Requirements
- Building and Room Access
- Computer Room
- Administrative and Security Offices
- Operations Centre
- Restroom and Break Room
- UPS/Battery Rooms
- Generator and Fuel Storage Area
- Security, Lighting, Safety, Electrical
- Mechanical, Telecommunications
Passed the Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant Requirements
CTDC® is world-wide accredited by EXIN.
The 90 min closed-book certification exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Candidates must achieve a minimum of 50 correct answers to pass the exam. Attendees who successfully pass the exam will receive the official ‘Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant’ (CTDC®) Certificate.
The CTDC certificate is valid for 3 years, after which recertification is required. Please see the EPI Recertification Program for available options.