28 AUG 2017-29 AUG 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (2 Days)
This is a 2-day training with 50% lecture and 50% lab that showcases several vendor solutions in the practical component of the class. It also allows attendees to gain valuable insight into how the industry is progressing, learn about OpenFlow and discover the details about the different Use Cases where SDN is making its mark.
It presupposes deeper technical knowledge, skills, and abilities in computer networking practices, and will validate all the major aspects and domains of knowledge and practice in SDN networking environments. The certification will be considered mastery-level validation and certification examination for technical professionals in the domain of SDN networking.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- How SDN solves network issues and implements use cases.
- The OpenFlow® Protocol message structures, features, and headers.
- SDN architectural component design, API principals and SDN network design.
- SDN migration strategies and deployment options and considerations
- How to configure and monitor and test an SDN Network.
- How to secure SDN controllers and switches.
- SDN future projects and developments.
BENEFITS OF TAKING THIS COURSE
After taking this course, you will have vendor-neutral technical knowledge, skills, and abilities of the major domains of networking practices that support the theory and practice of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
The certification will be considered mastery-level validation and certification examination for technical professionals in the domain of SDN networking.
- Network Architects - Technical personnel deploying networks
- Network Management - Network Engineer, Network Technicians, Network Operation / Sys Admin, IT DEv (& DevOps), Architects