16 OCT 2018-18 OCT 2018 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (3 Days)
This exciting and dynamic 3-day course, fully updated for ITIL 2011, introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses.
The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend Service Management as a practice
- Understand the Service Lifecycle
- Know the generic concepts and definitions
- Understand the key principles and models used behind selected processes
- Identify the selected processes
- Understand the selected functions and roles
- Comprehend the technology and architecture of the Service Lifecycle
- Comprehend competence and training
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: Service Management as a Practice
- Module 3: Service Lifecycle
- Module 4: Service Strategy
- Module 5: Service Design
- Module 6: Service Transition
- Module 7: Service Operation
- Module 8: Continual Service Improvement
- Module 9: Technology and Architecture
- Exam Preparation
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators
None, although a familiarity with IT service delivery will be beneficial.