ONF Certified SDN Associate (OCSA) - English class
26 JUN 2017 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (1 Days)
This entry-level SDN Associate will be geared toward professional who need foundational knowledge of SDN architecture, technologies and deployment processes to be able to converse with prospects and understand requirements. This certification verifies that the successful candidate has vendor-neutral conceptual knowledge of the major domains of networking practices that support the theory and practice of Software Defined Networking (SDN).
- Identify SDN concepts and architecture as put forth by the Open Networking Foundation
- Understand the workings of OpenFlow
- Gain insight into SDN use-cases and migration strategies
- Understand the ONF as an organization and identify open source initiatives
- Gain valuable hands-on experience with a Mininet network and the Floodlight Controller
This course provides learners with an overview of basic SDN concepts and valuable hands-on experience with a Mininet network and the Floodlight Controller. This course is a good starting point for networking professionals and enthusiasts who are seeking an introduction to Software Defined Networking.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of networking and be able to identify the shortcomings of legacy networking infrastructure.
SDN Sales Engineers, Business Development Managers, Product Managers, Product Marketing, Manager/Director for a Network/IT Group, Network Technicians (Entry Level), IT Analysts (Entry Level), System Administrators (Entry Level), and Consultant/Professional Services Engineer