ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MAL)
27 MAY 2019-31 MAY 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (5 Days)
The Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate is the final module of the Service Lifecycle and/or Service Capability Intermediate courses that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management recognition. This 5-day course immerses learners in the contents of the ITIL V3 publications; focusing on business, management and supervisory objectives, purpose, processes, functions and activities, and on the interfaces and interactions between the processes covered in the Service Lifecycle. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
- Upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this qualification, candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following:
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability
- Preparing for APMG MALC examination, including mock examination opportunity
Candidates for this course must:
Hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate (2 credits) in IT Service Management, and have obtained an additional 15 credits from a balanced selection of ITIL Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications, i.e., a total of at least 17 credits.
The Managing Across the Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
Chief Information Officers, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers, Supervisors, IT Professionals, IT Operations Practitioners, IT Development Practitioners, Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
ITIL® and IT Infrastructure Library® are (registered) trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.